My approach is designed to help women create calmer and better lives in these types of situations:
1. You’re stressed out
Maybe your job is stressing you out. Maybe you’ve got too much on your plate. Or you aren’t getting along with your manager or colleagues or other important people in your life.
To make things worse, you’re probably not sleeping well or are having trouble finding time to take care of yourself.
Whatever it is you’re feeling stressed or overwhelmed, and it’s exhausting.
2. You’re stuck
You know you need to make a change. Maybe it’s your job, a relationship, where you live, what you do for a living or how you’re treating yourself.
You might know what needs to be done. Or a part of you does, anyway. But the other part of you is resisting or isn’t sure. It feels like you’re going in circles.
Or, maybe you’re at your wits end, trying to figure out what needs to be different.
Something’s got to give.
3. You’re ready to make a life-changing decision
You know what needs to be done, deep down. It might be the job or career you need to leave. A major relationship you need to end. Or a big relocation that you want to make happen. You’re sure about the decision, but perhaps you’re not sure how to get started.
The stress is making it hard to know anything.
You can’t hear your own inner guidance and that’s got you questioning yourself. You’re looking for someone who’s been there before and who can offer you both practical and spiritual help to guide you along the way.
4. You want a life that’s in alignment with your soul’s purpose
You’ve got this nagging feeling that something’s off in your life, but you’re not sure exactly what You know you came into this world for a reason. Like everyone, you have a higher purpose, a deeper reason for existence.
Yet, you can’t shake the feeling that you’re not doing what you’re really meant to.
You need someone to get in touch with your higher self, offering you clarity on your next steps to fulfilling your calling.
5. You want a life filled with more meaning and less striving
You realise you’ve been spending your life trying to fit in, and you’re getting tired of it. The rat race, and trying to keep up with everyone else, feels meaningless.
You want to start living fully as your authentic self and to live with more ease and flow.
And yet, you’re not sure how to start using your intuition and soul’s guidance to create a better life.
Maybe you see yourself in several of these situations…
If so, I invite you to read on to find out a little more about the types of people who do well with my approach.
My approach is effective with many different types of people. It works especially if you’re a professional woman who:
- Has a high level job, with lots of responsibilities
- Are self-employed running a small, medium or large sized company
- Wants to start your own business
- Is in-between jobs or considering changing careers
- Is a creative entrepreneur (author, poet, artist, intuitive, etc.)
My most successful clients are ones who value thing similar to me.
WE’LL PROBABLY DO EVEN BETTER WORKING TOGETHER, IF YOU ARE:
- Willing to use journaling and meditation as tools for self-discovery
- Open to different ways of seeing and talking about spirituality, for example, universal source energy, vibrational frequencies, and other energetic principles
- Interested in tweaking your habits and how they regularly show up in the world to invite positive change
- Committed to the process and showing up, even when growth can mean feeling uncomfortable
Does this sound like you?
If so, subscribe to my mailing list where you’ll receive my ongoing newsletter with energy readings, information about reducing stress, removing blocks, as well as details on offers and new programs.
You can also learn more about my background or the services I provide.